Monday, January 2, 2012

Prayer List From lifeGroup Meeting

#1 new job, (if its God's will), finances, growth in relationships, effective witnessing, and spiritual growth.

#2 Job/Husband or that disability would be approved, that our children would find there way back to God (yield) deeper walk with God, finances, that we would be more sensitive to the voice and learning of God, and seize the opportunities he gives us to be a light for him.

#3 family, kids, and spiritual growth,

#4 Aly's health she needs to see an allergist and an orthopedic Doctor for her scoliosis, it’s been a hard month for her and we are still waiting to find out if the Doctor will even see her.

#5 Pray for the insurance to move on the authorization for Kara's MRI, pray for my husbands health.

#6 For Teachers to be spiritually and mentally prepared every week and for fresh ideas for lessons.

#7 Please pray that I hear God's voice clearly, that I stay strong and not grow weary, that I listen to the leading of the Holy spirit, that I wait on him for my direction and not get in a hurry, That he gives me daily what I need for the Sunday school children, that he gives me what he wants the children to learn, That he keeps me healthy, pray for finances for our household when James has to take time off for surgery, Pray for life group that during service week we will give our 100% keep the right attitude, that we serve because we want to serve Jesus, and that we pray for our Sunday school teachers and helpers, and please all be praying for all my Sunday school children, including nursery, they are so precious and they all have different things going on in their little lives, I also ask that you pray for me personally as a leader that I grow spiritually and seek God's wisdom for my life and that I continue to allow him to use me for his purpose and not my own.
#8 Pray for Kim M. as she seeks employment.


No comments:

Post a Comment